True fact about present day life

A superb article ...

👉When TV came to my house. I forgot how to read books. 👉When the car came to my doorstep, I forgot how to walk. 👉When I got the mobile in my hand, I forgot how to write letters. 👉When computer came to my house, I forgot spellings 👉When the AC came to my house, I stopped going under the tree for cool breeze👉When I stayed in the city, I forgot the smell of mud. 👉By dealing with banks and cards, I forgot the value of money. 👉With the smell of perfume, I forgot the fragrance of fresh flowers. 👉With the coming of fast food, I forgot to cook traditional cuisines .👉Always running around, I forgot how to stop. 👉👉And lastly when I got whatsapp, I forgot how to talk.🤔🤔🤔💐💐💐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVEN LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES TO LEARN FROM AN EAGLE

Must have list of applicatons for a perfect PC

Get High speed internet access from remote server @rabb.it